Guardrail (Edge Protection) Inspection Checklist Solution Starter Kit (Patent Protected)
- Meet OSHA standards
- Make date and time stamped safety status visible
- Drive safe behavior in making sure harness inspections take place
- Help the inspector by walking them though what to inspect using the checklist book
- Ensure accountability and safety ownership with signature capture
- Keep an instant and auditable record in the carbon copy checklist book
- Engage supervisors and colleagues by making safety visible and building a safety culture
- Make maintenance and repair proactive, fast and efficient.
In the case of Guardrail, most contractors will mount the yellow Book Paddle Kit, displaying today's safety status of the Guardrail, immediately as you enter each floor where the guardrail is being used.
The inspection books can be customized and cost as little as $0.10 per inspection.
This video shows how the system works using a forklift truck as an example. For Guardrail the principle is the same except the weather proof paddle is mounted at the entrance of each floor not on a forklift:
All products are copyright SG World, reproduction is prohibited.
We Also Recommend
Forklift Truck Inspection Checklist Solution Starter Kit (Patent Protected)
Scissor Lift Inspection Checklist Solution Starter Kit (Patent Protected)