Near Miss Reporting Book
To prevent accidents and incidents occurring, it is important that all near misses are reported. The Near Miss Reporting Book makes it easy to record the details of a near miss to be reported - so that steps can be taken to ensure the prevention of accidents and injury.
- The near miss is recorded in the Near Miss Reporting Book, which should be kept on-hand at regular points across the site.
- An accurate audit trail can be maintained, helping to identify areas for safety and health improvement.
- Records recommended actions to be made to make the area safer.
SG World USA’s Near Miss Reporting Book can support your organization by:
- Offering an effective and thorough, yet very simple and quick way of reporting near misses.
- Helping you analyze the details of the near miss, so that it can be prevented from becoming an accident.
- Fully customizable to suit your organization’s exact individual requirements reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
Books without a carbon copy contain 60 near miss reports, those with a carbon copy contain 30 safety engagements. Here's a video showing you how the product works without the carbon copies:
The minimum order is 5 Near Miss Report Books at $12 per book. Lower unit pricing is available for higher quantities, reach out to email@example.com for more.
****Please note that the print on the inside of the front cover, and the slips is going to be in black****
Image is representative of final product.